Kevin Lamb’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters. Mr. Lamb joined the firm following clerkships with the Honorable Guido Calabresi of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the Honorable Janet C. Hall of the US District Court for the District of Connecticut. He previously worked as a summer associate at the firm.
While attending Yale Law School, Mr. Lamb interned in the Office of Legal Policy at the US Department of Justice and served as a law clerk to the Honorable András Sajó of the European Court of Human Rights.
Prior to pursuing his law degree, Mr. Lamb earned a PhD in English from Cornell University and served as a Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow in the Society of Fellows in the Humanities at Columbia University.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2013
- PhD, English, Cornell University
- BA, Mathematics, University of Texas
ADMISSIONS : District of Columbia, Connecticut
- The Hon. Guido Calabresi, US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2014 – 2015
- The Hon. Janet C. Hall, US District Court for the District of Connecticut, 2013 – 2014.
Rate : $$$$