Kevin Kitson is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Kitson participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Kitson has been part of the teams advising:
- General Electric Capital Corporation in its $32 billion sale of its global Commercial Distribution Finance, North American Vendor Finance and North American Corporate Finance platforms to Wells Fargo & Co.
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of Merial, its animal health business, for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.
- HNA Group Co. Ltd. in its $6.5 billion acquisition of a 25% stake in Hilton Inc., Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. and Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (collectively, f/k/a Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.) from affiliates of The Blackstone Group.
- G&K Services, Inc. in its $2.2 billion merger with Cintas Corporation.
- Nexeo Solutions, Inc. in its pending $2 billion sale to Univar Inc.
- American Securities in the $1.37 billion sale of Arizona Chemical Holdings Corporation to Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc.
- York Capital Management, Valinor Management and Halcyon Capital Management, principal equity owners of NextDecade, LLC in NextDecade’s $1 billion reverse merger with SPAC Harmony Merger Corp.
- PJT Partners Inc. in its acquisition of CamberView Partners Holdings, LLC.
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2010)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$$