Kevin Roy represents public sector clients with respect to the full complement of labor and employment matters, including contract negotiations, interest arbitration, contract administration issues, grievance arbitration cases, prohibited practice proceedings, administrative appeals of decisions of the State Board of Labor Relations filed in Superior Court, and applications to vacate arbitration awards filed in Superior Court.
Kevin counsels municipal and board of education employers with respect to a wide variety of employment law issues including the pre-employment hiring process and application issues, personnel policies and practices, disciplinary issues, termination and separation matters, Freedom of Information Act issues and complaints, military leave, leave issues, unemployment compensation, and workers’ compensation matters.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut School Attorneys Association
- Labor & Employment Relations Association
- Connecticut Public Employer Labor Relations Association
- National Gay and Lesbian Bar Association
- National Public Employer Labor Relations Association
- Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- International Public Management Association for Human Resources
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D., 2003, cum laude
- University of Massachusetts, B.A., 2000
- Johnson & Wales University, A.A.S., 1997, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$