Kevin J. Mahoney is an associate in the Litigation Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Chicago office. Prior to joining Seyfarth Shaw, Mr. Mahoney worked as a litigation associate at a Chicago law firm. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including cases involving restrictive covenants, misappropriation of trade secrets and intellectual property, unfair competition, contract disputes, and business torts.
He has represented clients at each phase of litigation, including alternative dispute resolution, emergency injunctions, jury and bench trials, and appeals in multiple jurisdictions in the United States.
- J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2009)
- Editor-in-Chief, The Ohio State Journal of Dispute Resolution
- Received International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution Award for Outstanding Original Student Article
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University (2005)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar Member)
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$