Kevin Massoudi focuses on a broad spectrum of government contract law, including contract formation and compliance matters, bid protests, claims, and suspensions and debarment. Kevin has successfully litigated bid protests at the Government Accountability Office, Court of Federal Claims, and before federal and state agencies.
His experience also includes representing clients involved in government investigations and suspension and debarment proceedings.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented client in bid protest at the Court of Federal Claims involving the Department of Education’s $2.8 billion contract for debt collection services, ultimately convincing the government to amend and reissue the solicitation.
- Secured successful outcomes for both individuals and companies in suspension and debarment proceedings before the Environmental Protection Agency, Air Force, and Navy.
- Conducted internal investigation of company in order to anticipate and forestall potential government investigation.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2017
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 2011
ADMISSIONS : California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Rate : $$$$