Kevin Miner is a Partner in Fragomen’s Atlanta office. His practice includes working with clients to develop effective strategies for business immigration while ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
This includes all aspects of nonimmigrant visas for high-skilled workers, the PERM labor certification process, immigrant petitions, consular processing, and adjustment of status. He also has extensive experience in immigration compliance matters, and has represented Fortune 500 companies in U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Labor Condition Application compliance audits.
Kevin has drafted key pieces of immigration legislation, and has worked closely with the U.S. House and Senate Judiciary Committees on immigration legislation.
Kevin currently serves as Chair of the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s (AILA) Liaison Committee with the DOL, where he works with high-level DOL representatives to address policy and processing issues on behalf of AILA.
He is also an Elected Director on the Board of Governors of AILA, where he participates in governance of the association. Kevin speaks frequently around the country on topics relating to high-skilled immigration, with a particular focus on the PERM labor certification process.
- Represented domestic and international business clients with a wide variety of immigration issues.
- Provided various immigration services to business clients across multiple industries, including technology, manufacturing, health providers and financial services.
- Experience in immigration compliance matters, including H-1B compliance, prevailing wage issues, and defense of government audits.
- William & Mary School of Law | J.D., 1995
- University of Vermont | B.A., 1992, cum laude
Bar Admissions: New Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Elected Director, American Immigration Lawyers Association Board of Governors
- Chair, American Immigration Lawyers Association – DOL Liaison Committee
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association – Spring Conference Planning Committee
- Member, Board of Directors, Connected Content Society of the Technology Association of Georgia
- Past Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association – H-1B Taskforce
- Past Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association USCIS Transformation Liaison Committee
- Past Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association – USCIS Policy and Benefits Liaison Committee
- Past Member and Past Vice Chair, American Immigration Lawyers Association – USCIS Texas Service Center Liaison Committee
- Past Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association – USCIS Atlanta District Office Liaison Committee
Rate : $$$$