Kevin Murray assists clients with issues involving hazardous substances, contaminated property, wetlands, and water quality. His work includes all facets of remediation, compliance, permitting, mergers and acquisitions, land development, and property reuse.
Kevin has significant experience with CERCLA, RCRA, state hazardous waste laws, and related programs. He advises clients on a broad range of matters concerning the acquisition, remediation, and redevelopment of contaminated property.
He is known for innovative and unique resolutions to complex contamination issues, especially involving multi- jurisdictional and multi –agency matters, in the real estate, mining, energy, petroleum, and the manufacturing industry.
He has successfully represented public and private clients to transform thousands of acres of brownfields property. His practice expertise also includes the Clean Water Act, where he counsels clients on compliance and water quality matters.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 1984
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1981
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Brigham Young University and University of Utah, Adjunct Professor of Law
- Utah Solid and Hazardous Waste Control Board, Member, 2011-2016, Chair 2010-2016
- Pioneer Theatre Company, Chair, 2014-2016, Executive Board and Director of Development, 2006-2014
- Davis Education Foundation, Davis County School District, Board of Trustees, 2006-2011, Chair 2008-2009
- Lakeview Hospital, Board Member, 2000-2005, Chair 2003-2005
- Boy Scout of America, Council Executive Board, 2015-2016
Rate : $$$$