Kevin Nicholas is a partner in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and the vice-chair of the Elder Law and the Healthcare Practices. He is an experienced trial attorney who represents clients in all facets of litigation involving claims of alleged elder abuse, medical malpractice, products liability and general liability.
- Mr. Nicholas has successfully represented the interests of skilled nursing facilities, residential care facilities, assisted living facilities, behavioral health facilities, management companies, and nursing registries on claims of alleged elder abuse and wrongful death; also represents those entities in regulatory matters against state agencies.
- Mr. Nicholas has successfully represented the interests of medical doctors, osteopathic physicians, podiatrists, dentists, psychologists, therapists, physician assistants, nurses and other health care professionals on claims of medical malpractice and wrongful death; also represents those entities in regulatory matters against state agencies.
- Mr. Nicholas also has extensive experience in product liability and pharmaceutical litigation. He has successfully represented product manufacturers in a variety of claims, including wrongful death.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1993
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Arts, 1988
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, Arizona
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- National Bar Association
Rate : $$$