Kevin J. O’Brien is an associate in the Contracts and Business Torts practice. His practice focuses on complex commercial disputes and professional liability. Kevin has represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including contract disputes, business torts, insurance coverage, and product liability litigation.
Before joining King & Spalding, Kevin was a law clerk to Judge William S. Duffey, Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. He was also an associate at two other national law firms.
- J.D., Boston College Law School
- M.A., Columbia University
- B.A., Virginia Commonwealth University
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
Rate : $$$