Kevin Olson has more than three decades of experience in providing corporate and transactional advice to companies on matters involving mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate finance, and other commercial transactions. His practice emphasizes general corporate advice, mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate finance, and other commercial transactions.
In his role as outside general counsel, Kevin advises many clients about their day-to-day operations, including issues relating to product distribution, supplier contracts, customer contracts and executive employment arrangements. He also has assisted many clients in connection with their initial organization, advising them about their choice of entity, initial capitalization, and other organizational matters.
Kevin serves as outside general counsel for leading Arizona businesses including Rockford Corporation, Community Medical Services, Westminster Village, Royal Oaks Retirement Community, and Friendship Village of Tempe. He has also represented businesses inside and outside Arizona, including Miraca USA, Alkaline Water Company, Aldila, and Rand Worldwide.
Kevin has held various leadership positions with the State Bar of Arizona, Greater Phoenix Leadership, East Valley Partnership, and both the Phoenix and Tempe Chambers of Commerce.
- Member and Co-Chair of Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Greater Phoenix Leadership
- Board of Directors (Past Chair), East Valley Partnership,
- Past President, Tempe Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair, Securities Council, State Bar of Arizona
- Past Chair, Business Section, State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- J.D., Yale Law School, 1980
- B.S., Arizona State University, 1977, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$