Mr. LaTulip puts his skills to work in a broad range of commercial finance transactions. He represents lenders and lessors in documentation and negotiation of term loans, revolving credits, real estate financing, construction loans and lease transactions, including rail car leases.
Mr. LaTulip also counsels financial institutions in efficient workouts of troubled credits, including forbearance agreements, modifications and related aspects of restructuring commercial transactions.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2001
- University of Maryland, B.A., 1997, summa cum laude
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland, B.A., 1992
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
Professional Background :
- Law Clerk, Maryland Office of the Attorney General, Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, Baltimore, Maryland
- Teaching Assistant Intern, University of Maryland at College Park
- Legal Assistant, Freedman, Levy, Kroll & Simonds, Washington, D.C.
Rate : $$$