Kevin P. Lucas has devoted his career to the prosecution and defense of a broad and varied range of complex business claims, from contracts and commercial transactions generally to more specific areas, such as construction litigation, regulatory matters, unfair competition, derivative and class/collective claims, employment practices, corporate governance and products/premises liability.
Kevin is co-chair of the firm’s Pittsburgh Litigation group. He has tried and argued cases for regional, national and foreign clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts, as well as in both domestic and international arbitrations. Kevin has been elected as a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and to the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, and he also serves as a mediator/arbitrator, litigation special master and adjunct law professor.
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1977, magna cum laude
- Fordham University, B.A., 1974, summa cum laude
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
- Fellow, Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- Adjunct Professor, University of Pittsburgh Law School
Rate : $$$$