Kevin Polansky devotes his practice to financial services litigation, bad faith insurance defense, construction litigation, and complex commercial litigation throughout New England. Kevin represents national banks, mortgage investors, and loan servicers against claims brought under the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Uniform Commercial Code (UCC).
A significant portion of his practice is devoted to representing insurers in coverage matters, bad faith and commercial litigation. He also represents general and sub-contractors in federal and state construction disputes.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD, cum laude (2006)
- College of the Holy Cross, BA, Political Science and English (2003)
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- American Bar Association
- College of the Holy Cross, Alumni Association of Greater Boston (2003-present)
- Surety Claims Institute
- Fidelity Law Association
Rate : $$$$