Attorney Kevin R. Myers is a founding partner at Livesay & Myers, P.C. He is the firm’s managing attorney, supervising a team of 15 associate attorneys and over 20 staff members. An attorney since 2000, Mr. Myers is an accomplished personal injury and estate planning lawyer.
Along with partner James Livesay, Mr. Myers formed Livesay & Myers, P.C. in 2003, when the firm opened its first office in Woodbridge, Virginia. The firm has grown steadily since, and now encompasses a team of lawyers and paralegals across offices in Fairfax, Leesburg, Manassas and Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Nova Southeastern Law University, J.D., 1997
- Radford University, B.S., 1990
Professional Memberships and Associations::
- Virginia State Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Partner, 2003–Present
- Osborne|Craig, P.L.C., Manassas, Virginia, Associate Attorney, 2000–2003
Rate : $$$