Mr. Kevin Reardon joined the firm in 2009 and currently practices in the area of insurance defense. He is admitted to practice in all Georgia trial courts as well as the Court of Appeals of Georgia, the Supreme Court of Georgia, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Reardon worked as a law clerk for the General Counsel of the Administrative Office of the Courts of Georgia.
Mr. Reardon graduated from Emory University with a B.A. in political science. He also received an M.B.A. from Georgia State University, where his focus was on management. Before attending law school, Mr. Reardon worked as a business analyst for Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. He graduated magna cum laude from the Georgia State University College of Law. During law school, Mr. Reardon served as an extern on the Georgia Supreme Court for Justice Harold Melton.
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- Georgia State University, M.B.A.
- Emory University, B.A.
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2009
- Court of Appeals of Georgia, 2009
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2009
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2010
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$