Kevin M. Robertson is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Washington D. C. office. Mr. Robertson concentrates his practices in the areas of corporate and securities, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance.
Mr. Robertson advises emerging and later-stage companies regarding private offerings of debt and equity securities, mergers and acquisitions, equity incentive plans, employment and consulting arrangements, bank financings, joint ventures and general corporate matters.
He also represents private equity funds and managers in capital formation and investments and counsels financial institutions in connection with senior credit facilities and mezzanine financing arrangements.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D.,1996, with honors
- James Madison University, B.B.A., summa cum laude, 1991
- James Madison University Honors Scholars Program
- District of Columbia
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia
- Member – District of Columbia Bar
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
- Sitar Arts Center
- Board Member – MedBank of Maryland, Inc. (2005 – 2010)
Rate : $$$