Kevin L. Spagnoli is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Architects & Engineers, Complex Business & Commercial Litigation, Business Practices, and Construction Practices.
His clients include architects, engineers, land surveyors and interior designers, as well as large architectural, engineering and construction management commercial entities. Mr. Spagnoli has a track record of successfully defending these individuals and entities in professional liability suits and against claims alleging construction defects and delay damages.
In addition to his trial practice, Mr. Spagnoli has significant experience advising architects and engineers in contract fee and other pre-litigation disputes with the goal of avoiding costly litigation. Mr. Spagnoli has represented other professionals as well, including attorneys, accountants and brokers in high exposure commercial cases involving negligence and fraud claims.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2000
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$