Kevin M. Sutehall represents clients in complex commercial and business litigation matters, including business/shareholder disputes, contract issues, debt collection and judgment enforcement as well as fiduciary litigation such as corporate management and trust and estate administration disputes. Kevin has handled various matters among which he has :
- First and second chaired trials in Nevada state district court, including securing a judgment in excess of $400,000 on behalf of a client during a bench trial;
- Successfully secured reversal of lower court order to the Nevada Supreme Court;
- Assisted client to secure nearly $50 million default judgment in Federal court;
- Successfully secured summary judgment on behalf of clients, both Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Kevin was an associate for a large Nevada litigation firm for more than six years. He also served as an intern at Ernst & Young, where he performed legal research and analysis on tax-related issues. Kevin is also a former intern for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Knoxville, Tennessee, where he was involved in criminal prosecutions and related civil issues.
- Boston University School of Law(J.D., 2003)
- University of Washington (B.A., 2000)
- Nevada Fee Dispute Arbitration Committee, Panel C
- Vegas Young Professionals
- Clark County Bar Association
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- Nevada Supreme Court
BAR ADMISSIONS : Nevada
Rate : $$$$