Kevin Watson is a principal in our Suburban Philadelphia office. Mr. Watson’s practice focuses on the litigation and resolution of complex construction, commercial, professional liability, intellectual property, products liability and environmental matters.
He has successfully represented domestic and international contractors, design professionals and project owners before various federal, state and international courts and arbitration panels.
Mr. Watson’s expertise includes contract preparation and risk management for clients bidding or performing work on a variety of projects ranging from heavy industry, transit and pharmaceutical construction to commercial, educational and residential construction.
Understanding that litigation is often the product of failed risk management, Mr. Watson is adept at finding non-litigation solutions for his clients, bringing his considerable knowledge of architectural, engineering and construction disciplines to the bargaining table.
Mr. Watson is a member of the National Panel of Arbitrators for the American Arbitration Association, and is on the active roster of neutrals specializing in construction disputes.
- University of Kentucky College of Law. J.D.
- University of Kentucky College of Engineering, B.S. in Civil and Mining Engineering
- New York
- American Bar Association’s Forum on Construction Litigation, Member
- The Design Build Institute, Member
- The National Society of Professional Engineers, Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Member
- The Delaware Valley Association of Structural Engineers, Member
Rate : $$$$