Khrystyna Rayko is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Insurance and Financial Institutions Groups. Ms. Rayko joined Debevoise in 2015. Ms. Rayko received a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School magna cum laude in 2015. At Brooklyn Law School, she was a notes & comments editor of the Brooklyn Law Review. She received a B.A. from CUNY Lehman College summa cum laude in 2011. She is fluent in Ukrainian and Russian.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the sale of its domestic and international surety and credit reinsurance operations to Liberty Mutual.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Chubb Seguros México, an affiliate of Chubb, in a long-term distribution agreement with Citibanamex, a subsidiary of Citigroup, whereby Chubb will offer a broad range of non-life insurance products to Citibanamex’s clients in Mexico.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Wilton Re in its agreements to reinsure legacy comprehensive and nursing home long-term care insurance policies from Bankers Life and Casualty.
- Cornell Capital as a leading investor in the $2.05 billion acquisition of Talcott Resolution, The Hartford’s run-off life and annuity businesses.
- Standard Diversified Opportunities in its acquisition of Interboro Holdings and its operating subsidiary, Maidstone Insurance Company.
- Anbang Insurance Group in its proposed $1.6 billion acquisition, later terminated, of Fidelity & Guaranty Life.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2015, J.D.
- CUNY Lehman College, 2011, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$