Kierra K. Moody focuses her practice on product liability and litigation before state and federal courts. Before joining Shook, she clerked for The Honorable Brian C. Wimes, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri; she has extensive experience with all phases of pre-trial and trial litigation, including matters in civil and criminal proceedings.
During law school, in addition to completing two internships for Judge Wimes, Kierra was an intern for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Texas, where she worked in the criminal division and asset forfeiture.
- J.D., summa cum laude, Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 2017
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law Journal on Gender, Race & Justice, Editorial Board
- American Jurisprudence Awards (Appellate Litigation; Constitutional Law; Texas Practice; Advanced Legal Analysis)
- Intern for The Hon. Brian C. Wimes, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Recipient, Thurgood Marshall School of Law Merit Scholarship
- Recipient, Houston Association of Women Attorneys Scholarship
- Catherine Halley Shaw Mock Trial Competition
- Mock Trial Clinic
- B.S., summa cum laude, Prairie View A&M University, 2012 (Criminal Justice)
- Recipient, Regents’ Student Merit Scholarship
- Clerk for The Honorable Brian C. Wimes, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Rate : $$$