Kiley C. Keefe’s commercial litigation practice is built on a gift for versatility and a commitment to creating positive outcomes. A Fortune 100 restaurant company, a Big Ten university, pharmaceutical companies and the largest biofuel company in the United States.
Kiley has served as a crucial component on legal teams representing an array of clients, participating in every aspect of the litigation process, from intake to resolution.
She has hands-on experience with strategy development, factual investigation, legal research, discovery, motion practice, trial preparation, settlement negotiations and more.
- Drafted and won an appeal to the Third District of Illinois overturning a temporary restraining order issued in a high-stakes land dispute.
- Argued and won summary judgment forcing a $2 million settlement in a contract case.
- Drafted and won a pretrial motion at the ITC excluding $2.5 million from complainant’s contentions and resulting in voluntary dismissal of the Section 337 case.
- Negotiated early voluntary dismissal for a potentially responsible party in one of the largest superfund actions in Illinois.
- Member of the team that represented a Big Ten university in a high-profile Title IX investigation.
- Member of the team that represented a Fortune 100 restaurant company in all aspects of environmental compliance, due diligence, and threatened/pending environmental litigation across the United States.
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2015, cum laude
- B.S., University of Pittsburgh, 2012, summa cum laude
Admissions : U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Illinois.
Rate : $$$$