Kim De Arcangelis is member of Morgan & Morgan PA. Practice areas Employment Litigation, Labor and Employment, Overtime Law, and Workplace Retaliation.
Kim De Arcangelis (formerly Kim Woods) was born in Washington, D.C., raised in Orlando, Florida and then later resided in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for a number of years. Ms. De Arcangelis practices in the labor and employment litigation division of the Orlando, Florida office of Morgan & Morgan.
She has both bench trial and Federal jury trial experience. She represents numerous employees with matters including wage and hour disputes and ranging from single plaintiff actions to class/collective actions. Ms. De Arcangelis attended Nova Southeastern University for both her undergraduate degree and law degree.
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Southern District of Indiana
- Western District of Tennessee
- Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- President of the Friends of 440 Scholarship Fund-Orlando Division (since 2008)
Rate : $$$