Kim Stouffer practices in the areas of banking and financial services, corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, infrastructure and energy projects, public-private partnerships, and international business law.
Kim focuses her practice on representing clients in a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters, including corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, partnerships and joint ventures, public-private partnerships, renewable energy and infrastructure projects.
- University of Ottawa (JD) (2013)
- University of Ottawa (H.B.A.) (2008)
- California~United States (2017)
- Ontario~Canada (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Canadian Bar Association – Member
- Ontario Bar Association – Member
- Law Society of Ontario – Member
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised a successful bidder in connection with the acquisition of a portfolio of Canadian P3 social infrastructure assets.
- Advised a consortium in connection with its bid for the ITR Concession, a 157 mile toll road in Indiana.
- Advising lenders to the consortium parties Black & MacDonald Limited, OHL Construction Canada Inc. and Miller Infrastructures Inc. in connection with the consortium’s bid for the design, build and finance of the H2 and H3.4 Corridors of the York Viva Bus Rapid Transit system (vivaNext).
- Advised a shortlisted bidder in connection with a P3 project for the design, construction, finance and maintenance of a bus transit facility and the design, construction, finance, maintenance and operation of a snow management facility in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Advised a consortium member for the selected preferred proponent in connection with a P3 project for the design, construction, finance and maintenance of a new 153-bed Comox Valley Hospital and a new 95-bed Campbell River Hospital in British Columbia.
- Advised a shortlisted bidder in connection with a P3 project to build and finance a new transit facility and operate and maintain the City of Barrie’s bus fleet.
Rate : $$$$