Kimball Ann Lane concentrates her practice in insurance and reinsurance law and complex business litigation. She is admitted to practice in New York, California and before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Duane Morris, Ms. Lane was the partner in charge of the New York office of a California based law firm. While actively engaged in the practice of law, Ms. Lane has dedicated herself to other areas of her profession.
Ms. Lane is a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, where she currently volunteers her services to its Veterans Assistance Project and was previously active in its student mentoring program.
Presently, she serves as a member of the Board of Governors of the Union League Club where she is also Chair of its History Committee and member of its Membership Development Committee.
She served as co-chair of the New York Women’s Bar Association Standing Committee on Professional Ethics & Discipline. She was a member of the Federal Defense Council, the International Association of Defense Council, the Defense Research Institute and AIDA Reinsurance and Insurance Arbitration Society.
She was appointed a referee of the California State Bar Court and the State Bar’s Standing Committee on Professional Responsibility and Conduct. She served on the Client Relations and Arbitration Committees of the San Diego Bar Association. She has served as an arbitrator and was an instructor of labor law at a local law school.
- Counsel to domestic and international insurers and reinsurers
- Represent insurers and reinsurers in coverage disputes involving a broad range of financial products
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Instructor, Labor Law, Western State University School of Law, 1978-1979
- United States Army War College Foundation, Inc.
- Union League Club
Rate : $$$$