Kimberlee Cagle focuses on leveraged finance, with a particular emphasis on the energy industry. Her experience includes representing lenders and borrowers on reserve-based credit facilities to oil and gas exploration and production companies, syndicated acquisition financings, asset-based lending and first lien/second lien structures.
Kim has experience in financings of various energy infrastructure projects, including cross-border, interstate and intrastate pipelines, gas storage facilities, refineries and power plants. In addition, her practice spans financing transactions across a broad range of industries, including health care, transportation, and manufacturing.
She has structured, documented and negotiated complex financial products such as cross-border/multi-currency credit facilities, securitizations, leveraged cross-border leases and synthetic leases.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, cum laude
- B.A., Southern Methodist University, summa cum laude
- New York
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Houston Energy Finance Group
- RESULTS (a grass roots advocacy group dedicated to eradicating the worst aspects of poverty)
- Second Chance Poms, Inc., Director and Treasurer
- Turnaround Management Association
- Women’s Finance Exchange of Houston
Rate : $$$