Ms. Kimberly McNamara joined the firm in 2002 and currently practices in the areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage, bad faith, motor vehicle liability, and civil litigation. Ms. McNamara has been admitted to practice in all Georgia trial and appellate courts, as well as the Northern District of Georgia.
She has been recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine as a Rising Star each years since 2011. Ms. McNamara has exhibited a strong working knowledge of her area of practice, is frequently called upon for her input regarding new appellate decisions, and has spoken at numerous seminars regarding issues in her practice areas. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. McNamara served as law clerk to the Honorable Michael J. Reagin in the United States District Court – Southern District of Illinois.
Ms. McNamara received her law degree from Washington University in 2002. She graduated magna cum laude from Auburn University in 1998 with a B.A. in Political Science and a B.A. in French. She then received her Master of French Studies in 1999 after studying abroad in Paris. As a result of her time abroad, she is conversationally proficient in French.
After hours, she enjoys traveling, reading, exercising, walking her two dogs, and following horse races. In addition, Ms. McNamara volunteers time as a Board Member for a non-profit organization which enhances the lives of individuals affected by spinal cord injuries.
- Washington University, Juris Doctoris, 2002, Law Review.
- Auburn University, Master of French Studies, 1999.
- Auburn University, B.A. in Political Science, B.A. in French, 1998, Magna Cum Laude.
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2002
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2002
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2002
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2002
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$