Kimberly A. Prior is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP where she is a member of the Financial Services Practice Group. Kimberly handles regulatory, transactional, enforcement and corporate matters for domestic and international financial services firms and businesses, including banks, broker-dealers, investment advisers and private equity funds. Kimberly also advises financial institutions and technology companies on regulatory, licensing, corporate and compliance issues in the FinTech space.
Kimberly has served as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Miami School of law teaching an advanced seminar focused on current issues in financial institution mergers and acquisitions. She is also the co-author of a chapter on recent developments in cross-border securities law.
- University of Miami, L.L.M., Taxation, 2005
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2004
- Florida State University, B.S., Finance and Marketing, 2001
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Chair, Legal and Regulatory Affairs Committee, Florida International Bankers Association (FIBA)
- American Bar Association, Committee on Banking Law
Rate : $$$