Kimberly Civins concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, trusts, tax exempt entities, transfer tax, business succession planning and federal and state regulation of bank trust departments. She also advises clients in trust and estate litigation matters, working in concert with her litigation colleagues.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Civins worked for seven years for a national sports marketing company.
- Georgia State University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2001
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., honor graduate, 1992
- North Carolina, 2013
- Georgia, 2002
Professional Affiliations :
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), Fellow
- Atlanta Bar Association – Estate Planning and Probate Section
- State Bar of Georgia – Fiduciary Law Section
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$$