Kimberly B. Cook defends companies in complex commercial and product liability litigation, with a focus on tobacco and smoking-and-health cases. As a member of Shook’s Engle-progeny practice, she works on pretrial litigation, including fact investigation, discovery, strategy development and case management, as well as post-trial fees and costs matters.
Before joining Shook, Kimberly practiced as an attorney for four years in the areas of community association law and mortgage foreclosure. She also enjoyed a career as a litigation paralegal at national firms in Baltimore, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., before attending law school.
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2011
- Florida Constitutional Law Award
- Honor Roll
- B.A., Hood College, 1999 (Law & Society)
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Pinellas and Hillsborough County Chapters
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Big Sister
Rate : $$$$