Ms. Rowe’s practice focuses on strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, minority investments and private equity transactions, and other general corporate matters.Prior to joining Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP in its New York office, Ms. Rowe worked in the corporate department of a prominent New York law firm, where she represented private equity and strategic investors on domestic and international transactions across a broad spectrum of industries, including telecommunications, technology and software, media, cosmetics, fashion, insurance solutions and medical device manufacturing.
- Ms. Rowe’s representative engagements include:
- a private equity sponsor in its acquisition of an insurance software company
- a telecommunications tower company in its acquisitions of new tower assets
- a private equity sponsor in its acquisition of a manufacturer of water purification systems
- a publicly traded medical device distributor in its acquisition by a strategic acquirer.
- a private equity sponsor in its sale of a locomotive leasing company
- a prestigious cosmetics company in its acquisitions of, and strategic investments in, international cosmetics, skincare and fragrance brands
- a telecommunications tower company in its recapitalization and $280 million sale of equity interests to a new minority investor
- a payment solutions company in its Series A financing
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2012
- B.S.M., Tulane University, magna cum laude, 2009
- New York
Rate : $$$