Kimberly J. Doud represents management in various aspects of labor and employment law, including representing employers in litigation of employment disputes including : Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Retaliation.
Kimberly also provides employers with preventive counseling on day-to-day employment issues, including investigations, discipline, terminations, employee handbooks, and wage and hour compliance.
Prior to joining Littler, Kimberly practiced with a Florida-based law firm, representing employers in both the public and private sectors in all aspects of labor and employment law.
During that time, she served as general employment counsel to the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, representing the Authority in labor relations matters, including union organizing campaigns, elections, labor negotiations, grievances and unfair labor practice charges. During law school, Kimberly was an articles and symposium editor and a digest writer for the Stetson Law Review.
- J.D., Stetson University School of Law, 2001
- B.S., University of Florida, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, The Florida Bar
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, Judicial Nominating Commission, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
- Chair, Judicial Nominating Commission, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
- Member, Board of Directors, United Cerebral Palsy of Central Florida.
Rate : $$$