Kimberly J. Gost concentrates her litigation practice on representing employers before federal and state courts and agencies. Kimberly’s experience spans a full spectrum of employment law and employee benefits litigation in both the class action and single plaintiff contexts, including Wage and hour, Harassment, Discrimination, Wrongful denial of benefits, Wrongful termination claims.
In addition, Kimberly counsels clients on employment, personnel and human resources concerns that arise in the workplace, such as Hiring and discharge matters, Family and medical leave issues, Disability accommodations.
Kimberly also speaks at various professional seminars on topics ranging from wage and hour litigation to ERISA litigation, and taught a course on employment discrimination as an adjunct professor at the Rutgers University School of Law.
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law, 1998
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
Rate : $$$$