Kimberly Lockhart Bell has a diverse practice that includes litigation, intellectual property work, contract review, and regulatory compliance. With regard to her litigation practice, Kim has experience with product liability and casualty litigation, health care litigation, real estate and title litigation, and insurance coverage issues.
With her background in computer science and computer engineering, Kim loves handling intellectual property issues, including drafting and reviewing licensing contracts, trademark work, and copyright matters. Kim also reviews physician employment contracts and provides counsel with regard to FAA issues.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2012
- Spelman College, B.S., Computer Science, 2006, magna cum laude
- University of Michigan, B.S.E., Computer Engineering, 2006,
Bar Admission : Alabama, 2012
Professional Affiliations :
- Birmingham Bar Association, Women Lawyers Section, Law Student Mentoring Co-Chair
- Alabama Bar Association, Diversity in the Profession Committee, 2017-2018
- American Bar Association
- Magic City Bar Association
Community Involvement : Children’s Village, Junior Board
Clerkships : U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, Honorable Abdul K. Kallon
Rate : $$$$