Kimberly Cohen practices in the areas of corporate trust and business and finance, where she handles complex financial transactions as well as default and workout situations. She represents clients, including indenture trustees and other fiduciaries, with respect to restructuring and bankruptcy matters in various industries such as financial services, bank holding companies and aircraft leasing and finance.
Kim also represents clients in a variety of secured and unsecured financing transactions from deal inception through ongoing administration. She handles corporate debt issuances, project financing, lease transactions, collateral agencies, and escrow and depositary relationships.
While attending the Boston College School of Law, Kim served as the Administrative Editor of the Uniform Commercial Code Reporter Digest.
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Connecticut Bar Association: Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section
- Turnaround Management Association, Connecticut Chapter
- Hartford Bar Association
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2009
- Brandeis University, B.A., 2006
Rate : $$$