Kimberly S. Spagui is an Illinois licensed attorney with an International Legal Practice Certification and has training in European Civil Law. Ms. Spagui is an immigration attorney with a focus on family petitions. Kimberly dedicates a large part of her practice helping immigrant victims of domestic violence and other crimes.
She earned her Bachelor’s of Arts at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C., where she also attended graduate school. She earned her Juris Doctor at the Shepard Broad Law Center in Florida and also attended law school at the University of Barcelona. Kimberly is admitted to the U.S. Tax Court.
Kimberly is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, several local bar associations and the Association of Women Lawyers of Lake County. Kimberly frequently conducts bilingual seminars about immigration, domestic violence options for immigrants and current tax issues. Kimberly is a passionate community organizer and a volunteer for Prairie State Legal Services and Administer Justice.
- U.S. Tax Court
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, J.D.
- University of Barcelona School of Law, Barcelona, Spain
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Association of Women Lawyers of Lake County, Member
Rate : $$$