Kimberly R. Spoerri’s practice focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and corporate governance matters. Kim joined the firm in 2008 and became partner in 2017.
- GiVi Holding (the Versace Family holding company of Gianni Versace S.p.A.) and Donatella Versace in the announced $2.13 billion sale of Versace to Michael Kors Holdings.
- Honeywell in its spin-offs of Resideo Technologies and Garrett Motion.
- Henry Schein in its announced Reverse Morris Trust transaction in which Henry Schein will spin-off its Animal Health business and merge it with Vets First Choice to form a new publicly traded company.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company in its $5.2 billion acquisition of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals.
- Merck & Co. in its joint venture with Sanofi Pasteur for the exploitation of hexavalent vaccine Vaxelis.
- Google in a variety of transactions, including its acquisitions of cwist, Orbitera, Waze, and Motorola Mobility.
- American Express in a number of co-branded credit card arrangements, including its small business co-branded credit card agreement with Amazon and its co-branded credit card agreement with Marriott.
- CJ CheilJedang in its $1.8 billion acquisition of Schwan’s Co.
- Couche-Tard in its acquisition of Holiday Stationstores.
- Warburg Pincus in its acquisition of Electronic Funds Source and the subsequent sale of EFS to WEX.
- Allergan in its proposed $160 billion merger with Pfizer.
- Goldman Sachs, as financial advisor, in various transactions.
- The Raine Group and Temasek in an investment in SoundCloud.
- Senior Executive Editor, Law Review, New York University School of Law
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Princeton University, B.A., 2004
- New York
Rate : $$$