Kimberly Tracey is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office, where she advises multinational corporate clients in the information technology and financial services industries on employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant matters.
While in law school, Kimberly served as a law clerk with a New York City-based law firm, working on a wide range of business and family-based immigration matters. She also served as a legal intern with the Executive Office for Immigration Review, where she researched legal issues in the immigration field.
Kimberly has provided a range of pro bono services through Catholic Charities’ Refugee and Immigrant Rights Litigation Clinic, including applications for asylum, cancellation of removal and motions to reopen.
- Assisted immigrants in the technology industry with obtaining various employment-based visas and adjusting status to lawful permanent residency.
- Provided guidance to multinational information technology companies in responding to various requests for evidence.
- Represented a financial services corporation in obtaining L-1B specialized knowledge visas for employees.
- St. John’s University School of Law | J.D., 2015
- Indiana University Bloomington | B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$