Kimberly Wong is an experienced litigator of complex catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases involving industrial accidents, defective products, construction accidents, dangerous property, automobile accidents, and dangerous roadways.
She represents individuals who have suffered spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, loss of limb, and other serious and life-changing injuries.
During the past decade, Ms. Wong has devoted her practice to representing injured clients and their families with compassion and tenacity to obtain favorable results. The Recorder’s annual report of “California’s Million-Dollar Settlements” have featured several settlements that Ms. Wong has obtained on behalf of her clients.
Ms. Wong is a frequent lecturer and author of published articles on various topics related to personal injury litigation, including third-party liability claims arising from workplace accidents.
A native San Franciscan, Ms. Wong is an avid fan of the San Francisco Giants.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California, J.D. – 2007
- Tufts University, B.A. – 2004
- California, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Asian American Bar Association, Judiciary Committee
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member – Lawyer Referral and Information Service
- New Leaders Council, Fellow
- Queen’s Bench Bar Association, Board of Directors, Co-Chair – Employment/Work-Life Balance Committee
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Rate : $$$