Kimble Bouchillon is double board certified as an expert in civil trial and business litigation, a distinction held by fewer than 100 of Florida’s nearly 100,000 attorneys.
He has been practicing law since 1991, when he graduated magna cum laude from the Ole Miss Law School in Oxford, Mississippi. He received his B.A. with honors from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1985.
In 2016, K.C. Bouchillon started his own practice, K.C. Bouchillon, P.A., which is now part of the Saunders Law Group.
K.C.’s practice focuses on business and commercial litigation, personal injury, and homeowners’ insurance claims. He is also a Florida Supreme Court certified circuit court mediator and has an active mediation practice.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi, J.D., 1991
- University of Southern Mississippi, Mississippi, B.A., 1985
- Mississippi, 1991
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar, Member
- Polk County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Willson American Inns Of Court, Past President
- Mississippi State Bar, Inactive Status
- Lakeland Bar Association, Board Member
- 10th Judicial Circuit’s Professionalism Committee, Past Chairman
- 10th Judicial Circuit’s Professionalism Panel, Chairman , 2013 – 2016
- Polk County Builders Association
- Bartow Chamber of Commerce
- Guardian ad Litem , 2006 – Present
- Teen Court Magistrate , 2008 – 2010
Rate : $$$