Kinan Obeidin is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Atlanta office where practices in the areas of corporate law, financial institutions, and real estate.
- University of Alabama School of Law, JD, cum laude (2005)
- Emory University, BA, Economics (2002)
Admissions : Georgia
- Primary practice area is serving as lender’s counsel for commercial mortgage backed sercurities (CMBS) loans and warehouse lending transactions, as well as serving as loan seller’s counsel for securitizations of commercial mortgage loans
- Experience in handling hotel, self-storage, office and retail commercial real estate loans, as well as loans secured by ground leases
- Experience in the purchase and sale of business assets and general corporate matters, as well as general commercial real estate matters involving the purchase or sale of real property
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Kinan Obeidin & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Corporate, Banking, Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Kinan Obeidin lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Kinan Obeidin reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Kinan Obeidin lawyer profile listing.