Kiren Ahuja represents clients in the entertainment and digital media sector on a wide variety of transactional matters, including the negotiation and drafting of rights acquisition, development, production, and distribution agreements for motion picture and television projects, merchandising agreements, content and data licenses, confidentiality agreements, software licenses, hosted services agreements, application development agreements, master services agreements, and website privacy policies.
Kiren routinely advises clients in the development of new media and digital advertising initiatives, such as media buys and branded integrations (including providing business and legal insights on compliance with relevant FTC guidance, contest and sweepstakes elements, and the negotiation of talent and advertising agency/client agreements).
She has also provided legal support for corporate matters such as entity formation and corporate compliance.
- Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, 2017-2018; Director, Business & Legal Affairs, 2015-2017; Studio 71, LP, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Associate Director, Business & Legal Affairs, 44 Blue Productions, Studio City, Calif., 2015
Professional & Community Activities:
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Southern California
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2014
- Vice President, Women’s Law Association
- Note and Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Irvine, 2010
- President, Women’s Law Association
- Chief Articles Editor, UCI Law Journal
Rate : $$$