Kirk Tucker is a partner in Mayer Brown’s Corporate & Securities practice and Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Investment groups. Kirk’s practice focuses on public and private offerings of equity and debt securities; mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; counsel regarding the federal securities laws; corporate governance, SEC reporting and general securities compliance, including the preparation of registration statements, annual and periodic reports, proxy statements and other Securities Act and Exchange Act reports and responses to FINRA inquiries related to merger and acquisitions; limited partnership, limited liability company and joint venture agreements. Kirk’s practice focuses on companies within the oil and gas/energy industry and related sectors.
- University of Houston Law Center, JD
- The University of Texas at Austin, BBA
Admissions : Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Served as outside general counsel to a Montana-based oil and gas exploration production company with properties focused in the Williston basin in Montana and North Dakota.
- Represented a Fort Worth-based oil and gas exploration and production company in raising $250 million in units consisting of high-yield notes and warrants.
- Represented a placement agent in private placement of $15 million equity raise for Canadian-based oil and gas exploration and production company.
- Represented a Houston-based oil and gas exploration and production company in merger with and into Argentine oil and gas exploration and production company ($225 million).
- Represented a Houston-based investment banking firm in a $75 million primary public offering.
- Represented a Houston-based coalbed methane exploration and production company in a Rule 144A transaction and raised $130 million in equity, and in a new $150 million debt facility.
- Represented a Houston-based oil and gas exploration and production company in its merger with another Houston-based publicly traded exploration and production company n a transaction having a combined value of approximately $1 billion.
- Represented a Houston-based oil and natural gas exploration and production company in a public offering of common stock valued at $80.5 million.
- Represented a Houston-based Software 500 company specializing in state and local property, sales and use tax software in the private placement of convertible and redeemable preferred stock.
- Represented several companies in various asset and stock purchase/sale transactions and private placement offerings, with values ranging from $400,000 to several million dollars.
Rate : $$$