Kirk M. Wall’s practice focuses on traditional labor law. He has extensive employment, and general and commercial litigation experience. Kirk has appeared in federal and state courts throughout Ohio and in federal courts in Illinois, Florida, Massachusetts, New Mexico, and Louisiana.
He also represents clients before the National Labor Relations Board, EEOC, Ohio Civil Rights Commission, and State Employment Relations Board for Ohio. He is a member of the firm’s Recruiting and Professional Development committees.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1993)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1989)
Bar Admissions : Colorado, Ohio, Pennsylvania
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Project EAR, board member
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
Rate : $$$$