Kirkland is a member of the firm’s Norfolk office where she practices in the Private Client Services Practice Group.
- Hollins University; B.A., cum laude, 1976
- Washington & Lee University School of Law; J.D., 1982
- American Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar; Trusts and Estates Section, Past Chair; Taxation Section, Past Chair
- Virginia Bar Association
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Kirkland M. Kelley & Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle?
Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Trusts, Tax, Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Kaufman & Canoles PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Kaufman & Canoles PC?
Kirkland M. Kelley lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Kirkland M. Kelley reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Kirkland M. Kelley lawyer profile listing.