Kirstin Ericson Ellis is an attorney in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Ellis has experience in single plaintiff labor and employment matters as well as and wage and hour class action litigation.
Prior to joining Seyfarth Shaw, Ms. Ellis’ practice included a broad range of civil litigation in the employment, healthcare, securities, mortgage banking and construction industries. Ms. Ellis currently serves as a vice chair for the March of Dimes Los Angeles Family Teams committee.
- J.D., Loyola Law School (2011)
- Editor in Chief, Loyola of Los Angeles International & Comparative Law Review
- Moot Counsel, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration
- B.A., Columbia College, Columbia University (2005)
- United States District Court for the Central, Northern and Southern Districts of California
Rate : $$$$