Kjirstin Graham focuses her practice on advising individuals and families in all aspects of their estate planning needs, including tax planning, wealth transfer strategies, business succession planning, asset protection and charitable giving, as well as document preparation related to those planning matters.
Kjirstin also counsels and represents fiduciaries, including professional and corporate trustees, and beneficiaries in the areas of estate and trust administration, both probate and non-probate proceedings, as well as estate and trust dispute resolution. She also has experience advising business clients on a range of corporate governance and transactional matters.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law (summa cum laude), 2005
- B.A., Washington State University (summa cum laude), 2002
- U.S. District Court
- 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals
- Life Services, Board Member, 2016-Present
- Spokane Estate Planning Council, Member
- Inland Northwest Planned Giving Council, Executive Committee, President
- Washington State University Planned Giving Advisory Board, Board Member
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Of Counsel, 2015 – Present
- K&L Gates LLP, 2007 – 2015
- Thelen Reid Brown Raysman & Steiner, LLP, 2005 – 2007
Rate : $$$$