Kraig Grahmann is a partner in the Energy, Power and Natural Resources Practice Group, and is the head of Haynes and Boone’s Energy Finance Practice Group. His practice is focused on the representation of banks, private capital providers and upstream energy companies in financing transactions and equity investments and the representation of oil and gas companies in acquisition, divestiture and joint development transactions.
He also has significant experience working with ISDA agreements and has been involved in a number of E&P bankruptcies.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2008, cum laude;Order of the Barons; Notes and Comments Editor, Houston Law Review
- B.A., Political Science and Managerial Studies, Rice University, 2005, magna cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2008
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES :
- Houston Bar Association: Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Section
- Houston Young Lawyers Association: Corporate Counsel Committee
- Texas Bar Association: Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section
- Houston Producers’ Forum
- CAIL Institute for Energy Law
- Young Energy Professionals Committee
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Rice University Community Associate
Rate : $$$