Krista S. Johnson is a special counsel in the Labor & Employment practice group in the firm’s San Francisco office. Ms. Johnson advises and represents management clients in employment and labor litigation, focusing on employment class actions and harassment and wrongful termination lawsuits.
In addition, Ms. Johnson uses her extensive knowledge of and experience in employment and labor laws to provide practical and effective advice to management regarding employment law compliance, wage and hour laws, and workplace investigations. She also was a member of the University of Southern California Law School Hale Moot Court Honors Program.
- J.D., University of Southern California, 1996
- B.S., University of Arizona, 1992, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Member, Alameda County Bar Association
- Executive Committee of the Labor and Employment Section, 2015-present
- Judicial Appointments Evaluation Committee, 2016-present
- Member, Council of Business Advisors, San Francisco 3 Chapter
- East Bay Women in Business Roundtable, Steering Committee member
- Watermark Women’s Networking Organization
Rate : $$$