Kristalyn Lee represents businesses in employment disputes and litigation before various governmental agencies, in state and federal court, arbitration, and pre-litigation resolution. Her employment practice focuses on defending employers in disputes involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wage-and-hour claims.
Kristalyn has represented clients from various industries, including healthcare, technology and hospitality. She also has experience counseling and assisting employers in a diverse range of matters, including proper termination procedures, policy compliance, resolution of employee disputes, risk management protocols and workplace investigations.
In 2016 and 2017, Kristalyn was selected as a National Employment Law Council Academy Fellow, a group of 25 national attorneys recognized for demonstrated excellence in management-side labor and employment law and remains an active member.
Kristalyn is also an active pro bono attorney and serves as a member of the Public Law Center Advocates, a group of attorneys that encourages community outreach and pro bono efforts.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Advocate, Public Law Center (2017-present)
- Member, Orange County Asian American Bar Association
- Academy Fellow (2016, 2017), Member, National Employment Law Council
Professional Experience :
- Intern, Orange County Public Defender, 2012-2013
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Ronald P. Kreber, Orange County Superior Court, 2012
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2010
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Rate : $$$